There are different ways in obtaining your United States citizenship and minus being given birth in the US a very common way is through naturalization. To be able to get a chance to become a citizen, you need to follow procedures thoroughly and it is best to get professional help which we are here for.
There are different ways to be eligible for citizenship and your requirements would include the following :
- You must be 18 years and older to be eligible to file the form. N-400 application for naturalization.
- You should be a permanent resident and have a green card for at least 3-5 years.
- You must not have taken any trip longer than six months outside of the country during the period of filing a naturalization firm.
- You should know a little history of the United States.
- You must be a good person of moral conduct With no criminal record whatsoever.
- You should know how to go read and write. Also, speak basic English words and sentences.
- You should be able to serve in the military if you’ve ever needed.
When going through a naturalization process, our professionals guide you on the step by step procedures to follow in ensuring you get approved for citizenship.
Here are the steps in getting a US citizenship
- We help you determine if you are eligible
- We help you in applying for naturalization and inform you of the filing fee
- We help you in preparing yourself form N-400 to the USCIS and do that in a minimum of 90days just before you reach a 5 year period of permanent residency.
- You have to go for your biometrics appointment.
- We walk you through the interview and let you know questions you might be asked. This interview usually takes place 14 months after filing for a citizenship
It is important to note, however, that there are 2 parts of a naturalization test which would be a written and spoken test to test your knowledge on the US government and history. Our professionals would ensure to run every likely question by you. After this, you would either be approved or denied. With our help, you have more chances of being approved then you have to take the oath of allegiance at the oath of allegiance ceremony. When this is complete, you then turn in your green card in exchange for a certificate of naturalization.
If any of the steps are confusing or too much for you, you have nothing to worry about as we have it covered, giving you a smoother and effective service.